Thank You For Your Order
You will soon be receiving two emails, make sure to check your spam/junk folder. The first email is your receipt, the second email contains a link to upload your photos. Please review the instructions below before uploading your images. This is important and will effect the quality of your final product, pictures may need to be retaken if they will not result in a good quality 3D print.
Getting your images right first time
We use your images to make the model, so whatever you see in the image you will see in the final product. We reject about 20% of the images we receive, 90% of the rejected images are due to uneven light on the face. Shadows show as dark marks, so to get the very best results ALWAYS USE THE FLASH, this evens out the light and creates a perfect photo.
DO NOT STAND UNDER A BRIGHT CEILING LIGHT
DO NOT TAKE THE PICTURES IN THE SUNLIGHT
DO NOT STAND NEXT TO A WINDOW WITH LIGHT SHINING THROUGH
- Always use the flash
- Take two photos, one from the front and one in profile
- Look directly into the camera
- Keep hair away from the eyes and forehead
- No open mouths or sticking your tongue out
- No Glasses (we can add them in later)
- No uneven light
- No grainy images
- Maximum file size of 2MB’s per photo
- Oh did I mention? Always use the flash!