Please read the photo guidelines as refunds cannot be given once photos have been uploaded
Step 1: Purchase the number of custom heads you would like to have made.
Step 2: After purchasing, you are emailed a link to your own private fulfillment area, this is where you customise your order by selecting:
- Hairstyle (click here to see the options)
- Hair Colour
- Upload photos
NOTE: Every head comes with a FREE random minifigure body. The heads can come off and fit onto any LEGO minifigure body, to help you find the perfect LEGO minifigure to accompany your custom head, we have provided links to find the largest selection of minifigures at the lowest possible prices.
How they are made
Funky3Dfaces miniature custom heads are created using sophisticated facial recognition software that analyses the face structure. The software generates a 3D mesh model which mimics your face shape and geometry. The front facing picture is then wrapped around the model to give a photo-realistic render of your face.
Hair is then added to the model based on your selection, choose from our range of styles and colours.
The model is then 3D printed in a sandstone material to give a perfect little replica of your head, the head has a 5mm hole in the neck that allows it to fit onto any LEGO or block based minifigure. Today Batman, tomorrow Han Solo, next week who knows, the only restriction is the limit of your own imagination.
It takes about 8 days for us to make your order before we ship.
Shipping to : United Kingdom (UK) £3.99
We are based in the UK and ship worldwide.
UK takes 1-2 days
Shipping to: United States of America (USA) £5.99
Shipping to: The rest of the world £9.99
Depending on where you are based, the standard shipping method can take up to 2 weeks to be delivered once dispatched.
You can bump your order up the queue and have it sent via express delivery for just £20 extra per order, express orders will be delivered within 1 to 2 weeks.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using Royal mail will not have tracking numbers.
- ALWAYS USE THE FLASH – using the flash ensures even lighting
- Keep at least 4ft between subject and camera
- Take two photos, one from the front and one in profile
- Keep the same expression for both front and profile shots
- Keep hair away from the eyes and forehead
- We only need a photo of your face, we don’t need your body
- Make sure the whole of your head is visible
- Always use the flash
- Pull whatever funny face you want, just don’t show your teeth or open your mouth
- No Glasses – we can add these later
- Do not use filters
- No uneven light
- Look directly into the camera
- No grainy images
- Maximum file size of 2MB’s per photo
- Oh, did I already mention? Please ALWAYS USE THE FLASH!