Creating your own head in miniature
Your face is the most unique thing about you. Your face tells your age, gender and ethnicity; it is what sets you apart from everybody else in the entire world; your face is YOU. Buying a gift from Funky3DFaces allows you to buy a person the only gift in the world that is unique to them out of 7 billion other people in the world.
How they are made
Funky3Dfaces miniature custom heads are created using sophisticated facial recognition software that analyses the face structure. The software generates a 3D mesh model which mimics your face shape and geometry. The front facing picture is then wrapped around the model to give a photo-realistic render of your face.
Hair is then added to the model based on your selection, choose from our range of styles and colours.
The 3D model is then 3D printed in a sandstone material to give a perfect little replica of you head, the head has a 5mm hole in the neck that allows it to fit onto any LEGO or block based minifigure. Today Batman, tomorrow Han Solo, next week who knows, the only restriction is the limit of your own imagination.
It takes about 8 days for us to make your order before we ship.
Shipping from : United Kingdom (UK)
We are based in the UK and ship worldwide.
UK takes 1-2 days
Rest of the world can take up to 2 weeks
Shipping from: United States of America (USA)
Funky3Dfaces partners with Whiteclouds inc. in Ogden, UT. Whiteclouds is the largest full colour 3D printing company in USA, shipping typically takes 3 working days once shipped.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using Royal mail will not have tracking numbers.
- UK shipping £1.99 – (2 to 3 weeks manufacturing and delivery time)
- USA shipping £4.00 (2 to 3 weeks, manufactured in USA)
- Rest of the world £6.70 (2 to 4 weeks manufacturing and delivery time)
- Express delivery £20 Extra – (1 to 2 weeks manufacturing and delivery time)
- ALWAYS USE THE FLASH – using the flash ensures even lighting
- Keep at least 4ft between subject and camera
- Take two photos, one from the front and one in profile
- Keep the same expression for both front and profile shots
- Keep hair away from the eyes and forehead
- We only need a photo of your face, we don’t need your body
- Make sure the whole of your head is visible
- Always use the flash
- Pull whatever funny face you want, just don’t show your teeth or open your mouth
- No Glasses – we can add these later
- No uneven light
- Look directly into the camera
- No grainy images
- Maximum file size of 2MB’s per photo
- Oh, did I already mention? Please ALWAYS USE THE FLASH!